The Blue Knights Boosters provide the volunteers to support the corps. Team up with other parents, alumni, and boosters to help support the corps. Volunteering will give you the opportunity to be a close observer of the development of a championship team!
Why should only members reap the rewards of life-long friendships? Volunteers, too, become the best of friends - friends, and family, for life. Is this hard, physical labor? Yes! The work hours are long, but the "thank yous" from the members make your time and pain very worthwhile! There is deep gratification knowing how you have helped young people achieve their dreams and goals.
Join the Blue Knights family - see, feel, and know the rewards for yourself! Ask many long-time boosters who started as volunteers why they are now staunch Blue Knights supporters. If you like challenges, enjoy good times, and like to work hard,
WE NEED YOU!
The following areas are in need of your support. Pick an area… contact the Volunteer Coordinators and join the FUN!
Deb and Darrell Griffin
- Cooking at camps
- Preparing Food Trailer for tours
- Going on tour
- Pre-camp/tour food preparation
- Cleaning food trailer at the end of the summer
- Fitting and Alterations
- Washing and Maintenance
- Inventory Control
- Loading onto truck, moving to office
- Selling at Corps Camps
- Selling at special events: Friendship Cup, Drums Along The Rockies
- Selling on tour: 1 week, whole tour
- Prepare merchandise: fold items, inventory
- Managing merchandise
- Drive truck and trailer: events, camps, tour
- Repairs to food truck and equipment trailer
- Bus cleaning and maintenance
- Prop construction
- Office maintenance
- Warehouse organization
- Help with oil changes, maintaining vehicles
- Transporting members to and from airport
- Driving on Tour: no CDL required for 15-passenger van, recreational vehicle