To ensure the 2011 Blue Knights Drum & Bugle Corps members have a positive experience, the corps is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working Blue Knights parents, alumni, fans and supporters to spend quality time working what seems like endless hours, but to everyone's benefit.
Qualifications: All positions have the same general qualifications: Smiles, positive attitude, adaptable, can work with minimum hours of sleep, and be truly committed to help kids get the education of a lifetime.
Rewards: Pay is the same for all positions: Self-satisfaction of a job well done, "thank yous" from corps members, a wealth of memories, and a new circle of friends.
- Free housing in the volunteer sleeping quarters and transportation on the volunteer van everywhere we travel
- Meals provided from the Blue Knights food truck
- The Blue Knights are known for its good chow which makes you an instant celebrity with members
- DCI passes for free general admission to drum corps shows
- Opportunities to meet Blue Knights members, staff, alumni and fellow volunteers
- Occasional free time with the drum corps for laundry, tourism, shopping or eating out
- Take a 2011 tax deduction on any expenses you incur to volunteer with the Blue Knights. This includes mileage or air and bus fares.
INTERESTED? Click this link to learn more about the Blue Knights Summer Volunteer Opportunities and to sign up.