Save time at camp - register now »
New to the Blue Knights? - request an audition »
There are no camps scheduled at this time. Please check back often - the camp schedule will be posted here when it is available.
Please book your flights early to save money!
Check here for the latest updated camp schedule.
There will be a $75.00 fee assessed at all camps for clinicians, food, and facility expenses. This fee applies whether you are in attendance for the full camp or for only a part of the camp. In addition, please remember the $75.00 audition fee if applicable.
NOTE: For auditions in Texas and California, the camp fee is only $50. Do not pay the $75.00 audition fee at this time. The audition fee will be due at the first Denver-area camp you attend.
Important Travel Information
- All flights should be scheduled to arrive in Denver before 6pm on Friday.
- For November and May camps, all flights should be scheduled to arrive in Denver before 10am on Saturday. If you arrive Friday, you will be responsible for finding your own housing.
- All return flights (out of Denver) should be scheduled AFTER 6:00 pm to allow time to arrive at the airport.
- For December through April camps, if your flight does not arrive before 6:00 pm on Friday, or depart after 6:00 pm on Sunday, you may be asked to pay for a shuttle bus (approx. $22).
- TO GET TRANSPORTATION FROM THE AIRPORT TO REHEARSAL, you MUST contact the office one week prior to your arrival (Email: email@example.com or Phone: (303)777-1937).
- The Blue Knights will provide SCHEDULED transportation to and from the airport. Proceed from baggage claim to DOOR 404 on the passenger pickup level of the West Terminal.
- For any special needs or questions regarding travel, please give our office a call.